Monday, January 5, 2009

Officially Bad at Blogging

I have decided I am the worst blogger. I thought it would be so fun to keep everyone updated. Well, the problem is I never find time to do it. Of course, now that I am graduated I have plenty of time. I just use my time for other activities.

An update:
I did my student teaching in Preston last semseter. I loved it. I planned a wedding in my first block which I thought would be more stressful then it was. I had amazing cooperating teachers who helped me immensly. I learned a great deal from both of them. I did my first block in a third grade class. They were very talkative but enjoyable. The fourth grade class I was in for the second block were hilarious. They constantly brought me gifts which brightened my days. Both classes had their moments of cauos. Overall, it was a wonderful experience. The best part was knowing something new was going to happen each day.

I got married on October 11 in Logan. I decided not to have a reception which was the best decision I could have made. My wedding was perfect. James and I love being married. James is now working at Academy Ranches and is attending USU. We love our apartment and ward.


Here are a few of our Bridals and Groomals taken a few weeks before our wedding. The actual wedding pictures will be another day.







As many of you know I graduated in Elementary Education in December. I have been subbing and interviewing for jobs. After my first interview, I got offered a job. I accepted it and will be starting around April or May teaching 4th grade at the West Side Elementary School. I will continue teaching 4th grade for the next contract year which will start in August. I am so excited to have my own classroom.

James and I have only been to our ward in Logan around 6 times. I already have a calling and am enjoying for the most part. I am the Relief Society Chorister. I didn't think it would be too bad. I found out yesterday all the responsibilities I have and I was surprised at the many tasks I am required to do. Hopefully it will get better each week.

Until next time, which could be in four months. I will try to be better at updating and keeping everyone posted on life happenings.

7 comments:

Annie said...

I LOVED THE UPDATE!!!

Marybeth said...

welcome back to the world of blogging missy.

Mitch and Sonnie said...

A REAL LIVE TEACHER!! Wow Jenna...you are growing right up. I'm still in my student teaching..ok, I just started yesterday. It's kind of scary. How does it feel to be done? Congrats on the marriage!

This Idaho Girl said...

Wow, Jenna, you got married? To James? Where have I been. You guys should use those groomals for his modeling portfolio. Next time you post it will probably be to say you had a baby. LOL.

Unknown said...

I was wondering if you would ever post on the blog again. I love seeing the pictures.

Karen said...

The last comment was from me not cameron! Later Karen :)

Tanya said...

You are alive! Yeah!!! Thanks for the update. CUTE PICTURES! congrats!