Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MACBOOK!!!

James and I recently purchased a macbook. We are so excited to finally have one. James gets to enjoy it the most because he has homework everyday. My computer is so slow and he deserves to use the nice computer. We got a refund from USU and used that money to buy the new computer. Tess and I have already made up a song on garage band. The mac is great!!!

I subbed today for a fifth grade class. I was sad when I walked them to rotation and realized they are all pretty much as tall or taller than me. I knew I was short but now it is really confirmed. Being short hasn't been all that bad. The worst part would be having to use a chair or kneel on the counter to reach for items placed in the high cupboards. I have learned to deal with it though and am grateful I'm at least 5'4".

I now need to retire to bed. I will post pictures when I am using the mac!!!

3 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

One thing that would help you look older is growing a mustache. You'd never be mistaken for a student.

Brittany R. said...

ohh macbook...NICE!
Oh, and I get mistaken for a 12 year old all the time too...the joys of being short! I'm glad that we can go through it together!

Costley Images said...

sweetness! now we can do ichat and see each other even though you live like two seconds from me :)