Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blue Steel


Well I finally got a new car. I have been driving old cars since I have had my drivers license. However, I was very lucky to even have a car to drive around. Although, I really wanted a car I wouldn't have to worry about breaking down on me. On occasion my mother would kindly let me borrow her car for trips so I wouldn't be stranded on the side of the road with my old car.

There were a few cars I looked at to purchase, but when I saw the blue or aqua 02 Nissan Altima I knew it was exactly what I wanted. I was thrilled when I found out I would be able to buy it! I have loved it so far. It has really nice features such as 6 CD changer, leather seats, sunroof, really nice stereo system. Thats just to name a few. I feel really blessed to be driving such a nice car!

This last weekend I took my car for a little trip to visit Megan. My roommate Abby went with me. Abby had mentioned I should name my car Blue Steel. I thought it was a great name. When I gave Megan a ride she asked me what I was going to name it. I told her Abby said to name it Blue Steel. Megan had the same idea before me or Abby even said anything. So I decided to stick with Blue Steel. It fits perfectly. That is what I will be calling my car from now on. I will post a picture of it soon.

3 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Your car is EXACTLY like Patrick's. He suggested we could just take yours one day and see if you noticed. His has man smell.

Abs said...

haha love the blue steel story!

Amy + Justin said...

Your new car rocks. I bet if my altima lived closer to your altima, they would be friends!