Thursday, August 4, 2011

Change

Our little family has been involved in a lot of change lately, and I have learned change isn't so bad after all.
We welcomed Ella Louise in October of 2010.

6 months old

We moved from Logan to Utah's Dixie at the end of May and have loved our time here so far. The weather has been an adjustment, but hasn't stopped us from enjoying the outdoors.

Hiking at Zion National Park

James will start school at Dixie State this Fall. He will be studying Communications with an emphasis in Organization and Leadership. There is finally an end in sight for his schooling, unless of course he decides to get a Masters Degree.

Ella is now 9 months old and full of vim. She and I entertain each other throughout the day while James works. Ella and I take trips to the pool at our complex, walk the isles at the grocery store, and on occasion stop at the Library. We are super excited for when the weather cools off so we can spend more time outside.

My goal is to post on this blog often. We will see about that. We welcome family and friends anytime to our home.

The James Hess family residence

2 comments:

Marybeth said...

I am glad to see you are back in blogging action. Ella makes me smile.

Karen said...

I am so happy you are back to blogging! I love seeing pictures of your cute little girl. I am sure your mom will be happy for the picture updates as well. :)