Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pregnant Me


Ok, I think it is about time I post something on this blog. I am horrible at keeping it updated. For those of you who have been dying to see pictures of my pregnant self here you go!!
I am 6 months pregnant here. Currently I am 28 weeks and feel pretty good most days. In case you aren't aware, I am having a girl and am due October 29th. James and I have decided at this point that she will be named Ella Louise. It is not set in stone because we have to meet her first to make sure the name fits. We both really liked Ella and realized it was a mix between my Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's names. We decided on the middle name Louise after James' Grandma Hess.

We are so excited to meet our little girl.

7 comments:

Paul and Katie said...

You look darling! Such a cute name too!

Leslie said...

You look so cute!!

Jill said...

I love that the girl who helped me keep track of all the other little girls in the family almost has a little girl of her own. It's just wonderful, that's what. Congratulations!!

A little bit of this and a little bit of that said...

Jenna....I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! :) I am so excited for you. I definitely need to come a visit you soon :)

Karen said...

Congrats! I love the name Ella. You look great... I can't wait to see pictures of the baby in October.

Halsey said...

CUTE!!! Love the name. We did the same thing with our little guy. Family names are fun. And again- CUTE belly! We'll have to get down there and see you guys sometime soon.

triplej said...

You're dang right...we have been waiting for this cute post!! Can't wait to meet her!