Tuesday, April 15, 2008

FINALLY!!!!

Well since I haven't written on here forever I've decided its about time. Many people have requested that I post something new. Heres to those people.....

I have had a lot going on lately between vacations, school, and life's ups and downs.

This was a beautiful night out at sea on the cruise ship.

For spring break during the week of the 9th of March I went on a Mexican Riviera cruise. It was so fun. I consumed a large amount of food daily, relaxed on beaches, got a bit of a tan, enjoyed my time with my friends and cousins. I think everyone should go on at least one cruise. I want to go on another one sometime soon.

I have been in an elementary school in Fielding doing my practicum for Level III in the Elementary Education Program. I'm in a third grade class and am enjoying it thoroughly. Kids say the darnedest thing thats for sure. I always have new stories to share everyday I leave the school. I can already tell there will be good and bad days when I become a teacher but it will be worth every minute.

Well its time I go to bed so I will be rejuvenated for another day with the kids tomorrow. I will try to be better at writing on here. Thanks for the encouragement.

1 comment:

This Idaho Girl said...

It's about time. I was worried you'd been abducted by aliens. I'm glad you're still alive.