Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Big Deals

The last two days have been very eventful. Last night I was in my ward talent show. My two roommates and I had been practicing for 2 weeks for the big production. It turned out great. I almost fell off the stage which was a scare. We called ourselves the Jabbawockeez. I will post a video of it when I get a chance.

Today I taught a lesson to the third grade children. My supervisor for level III observed me. It went really well other than the short amount of time I had to teach. My last day at the Elementary school is on Friday. I'm looking forward to a break from school.

Right now I'm in the process of finding a job. Its always a new experience. Hopefully I will have success finding one soon. A nanny job would be ideal for me but finding one with enough hours and good pay may be difficult. I know it will all work out how it is suppose to though. It always does.

I'm looking forward to a relaxing day tomorrow with not many commitments.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Lady, you know you can always nanny for us.

Good luck with your last day of teaching!