Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day and it has been great. Yesterday, however was when we celebrated. We decided not to give each other gifts but instead make dinner, cookies, and spend quality time together. We had a blast. I subbed in a third grade class yesterday. The kids were out of control which was expected. It was fun but very stressful. When I came home from school James had a rose sitting on the bed with a note. He got me something even when we agreed we were going to go without presents. He is always so thoughtful. I'm grateful I was able to spend Valentine's Day with him this year. I love him so much!!! He is amazing. I hope everyone had a wonderful day today. 

1 comment:

This Idaho Girl said...

That is just like a man! James is pretty great, isn't he?